Perpetua Recycled Graphite Woodless Pencil Zoom Perpetua Recycled Graphite Woodless Pencil

Produced using an innovative patented process and material, the Perpetua uses 80% recycled graphite that has been recovered from waste graphite electrodes that would otherwise find their way into landfill. The other 20% of the Perpetua is made from natural rubber and a material called Zantech®. Using these materials, Perpetua - unlike a conventional pencil - is able to withstand being dropped, bent or indeed thrown out of a window into a car park. (We've tested all of these: when we say 'thrown' we mean thrown…)

The production process used for making Perpetua means that the eraser on the end of the pencil is integrated, i.e., there are no glues or fixatives keeping it in place. There are also no coatings applied to Perpetua as the surface of the pencil is resilient enough not to mark fingers or other surfaces, unless you want it to.

Thanks to the properties of rubber and Zantech®, the Perpetua still writes like a normal hard-degree pencil, albeit one with a somewhat rough and rubbery texture, but it lasts much longer due to the slower wear rate and considerably thicker writing tip than you'd find in a normal pencil.

Perpetua is 9mm wide (all of which is the 'lead'), 197mm long and weighs 15g - a little larger and heavier than most pencils. It's round, but with one flat edge to keep it on your desk.

Additional Information

Product Code:PU43378
Ink Type:Graphite
Perpetua
Was £6.95 inc VAT £5.79 ex VAT £6.95 inc VAT £5.79 ex VAT
Almost indestructible, long-lasting pencil

Free Uni TSI Erasable Rollerball when you spend £20 on anything on site!

Don't forget to add the TSI to your basket - it won't be done automatically
£5.95 inc VAT £4.96 ex VAT

Select

Summary

Options
Orange
- +
PU43378-OR 1 in stock
£5.95 inc VAT £4.96 ex VAT £6.95 inc VAT £5.79 ex VAT
White
- +
PU43378-WH In stock
£5.95 inc VAT £4.96 ex VAT £6.95 inc VAT £5.79 ex VAT
Yellow
- +
PU43378-YL 1 in stock
£5.95 inc VAT £4.96 ex VAT £6.95 inc VAT £5.79 ex VAT
Same-Day Despatch

Same-day despatch

on most orders before 3pm

Buy any quantity

Buy any quantity

1 pen, 1 box or 10,000 pens

World's biggest range

World's biggest range

17,000 items and growing!

Passionate about pens

Passionate about pens

expert knowledge, top service

If you like the item on this page, you might like some of these things too - other people did:

Caran d'Ache Grafik Grip Pencil
Caran d'Ache Grafik Grip Pencil Brightly-coloured, embossed HB pencil
hb
Only £1.35 inc VAT £1.13 ex VAT
Faber-Castell Grip Sparkle Pencil
Faber-Castell Grip Sparkle Pencil Sparkly version of the award-winning Grip 2001 pencils
hb
blackblueorangepinksilveryellow
Only £1.50 inc VAT £1.25 ex VAT 6% off
Faber-Castell Design Pencil
Faber-Castell Design Pencil Nicely designed pencil with grippy body
blacksilverwhite
Only £1.85 inc VAT £1.54 ex VAT 28% off
Pentel Dual Metallic Gel Pen
Pentel Dual Metallic Gel Pen Two different shades from each pen!
blackbluegoldgreenorangepinkpurpleredsilveryellow
Only £1.95 inc VAT £1.63 ex VAT £2.25 inc VAT £1.88 ex VAT Save £0.30 inc VAT £0.25 ex VAT 13% off
Back to top